JRT’s Machinery Maintenance division operates from our Yeppoon headquarters. Based on a 7000m2 block, our workshop runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure that our equipment has 100% uptime.
Our workshop services include:
- Engine and component rebuilds
- Heavy and light vehicle servicing
- On-site welding and fabrication
- Auto electrical and air-conditioning repairs and maintenance
- Spare parts and supplies kept on hand
JRT Machinery Maintenance works directly in conjunction with our Equipment Hire division, to ensure that all JRT Equipment maintenance demands are met in real-time.
We aim for optimum client satisfaction by facilitating full operation and uptime of our equipment and yours. Our Machinery Maintenance workshop is staffed full-time by qualified, well-trained tradespeople, including boilermakers, fitters, auto electricians and mechanical maintenance experts.
Our workshop has a strong safety and quality focus. Our procedures are AS/NZS 9001:2008 quality standard compliant, and our team maintains a Zero Harm emphasis for every job.
JRT Machinery Maintenance – by the numbers:
- 780m2 undercover maintenance facility
- 100+ pieces of equipment in our fleet
- 24/7 operation
- 8 dedicated workshop staff
- 35 tonne excavator can fit under roof
- 4-bay shed with external wash bay
- Operational since 2011