Ergon Energy Rockhampton Depot Redevelopment
Ergon Energy, Rockhampton QLD
Working as a primary subcontractor for Lend Lease on the redevelopment of Ergon Energy’s Rockhampton Depot, JRT’s scope of works included demolition, major excavation & bulk earthworks, construction of drainage system and both construction and reinstatement of new and existing pavement both internally and externally to the extent of the depot boundary.
JRT were also responsible for the construction of a major treatment structure along the bank of the Fitzroy River. This structure sits adjacent to the depot yard and was designed to control the runoff from site and various outlets.
The Roadworks component of the job is extensive with approximately 32,000m2 of carparks alone requiring construction.
JRT has a large and ever-changing team working on many different fronts to ensure effective and high-quality delivery of works on all levels.
Principal Contractor: Lend Lease
Client: Ergon Energy
Location: North Rockhampton, Central Queensland
Total Project Value: $9.1M
Man Hours: 39,600hrs
Lost Time in Injuries (LTI): 0hrs
Scope / Major Quantities:
– Demolition of over 5,800m2 of major building space
– 32,000m3 of Bulk Excavation
– 6,5km of underground drainage systems installed
– Installation of a 36T Underground Mechanical Gross Pollutant Trap
– 35,000m2 of pavement Construction and Bitumen Surfacing
– 6,000m2 of Concrete Building Slabs & Pedestrian Footpaths
– 3,000m2 of Heavy Duty Concrete Carpark works
– Traffic Linemarking